BioCorrection is a company with offices in Copenhagen (Denmark), Oslo (Norway) and Chicago (USA)
We are a multidisciplinary team of process engineers, biologists, chemists, soil scientists
We develop chemical technologies and manufacture plant-derived polymers for various industries (construction, mining, agriculture, life sciences)
- Low-cost, Low-maintenance Technology
- Suitable for Hazardous Wastes
- Mimics natural process of humification (composting) that usually takes decades
- Humification: Oxidation, Hydrolysis and Destruction (OHD) in one Process
- Output is Two Components(1):
- Organic (Humic Substances) – up to 90%
- Inorganic (amorphous silica with immobilized metal)
BioC-OHD can dispose a various biogenic organic wastes:
- Municipal sewage sludge
- Bottom sediments
- Polluted soils
BioC-OHD essentially piggybacks on composting processes occurring in nature, but improves their speed, completeness and reproducibility.
BioC-OHD is unique as it succeeds in returning the most of organic matter present in waste back into the ecosystem.